To our members,
The Community Board of Directors has voted to open the pool with a target opening date of Thursday, July 23rd. We are providing members a copy of COVID-19 related Rules and Regulations, (see link), which supplements our ordinary operating Rules and Regulations. Members should review the full operating rules and regulations, not relying on the summary below, and agree to follow all Rules and Regulations. Members understand that violation of any of the existing or new Rules and Regulations may result in refusal to allow entry or immediate ejection with no prior warning. A link to the reservation system will be provided to Emerson residents as well.
Here are highlights of our plan.
- Make a 2 hour reservation at least one business day prior to the time desired.
- Do not come to the pool if you are running a fever, do not feel well, have been or suspect that you have been exposed to someone who is COVID positive, or are awaiting a COVID test result
- A waiver must be signed at each entry and your temperature will be taken
- Follow instructions of ALL pool staff including lifeguards and compliance officials at all times
- Do not move pool furniture
- The pool is available for reservations from 11 am to 7 pm. A reservation is required, and patrons must depart at the end of their reservation time
If you have any questions, please email Steffanie Nollie at [email protected]
Emerson Board of Directors