Emerson Community Association Facilities
Emerson’s Clubhouse Complex has many features
- Large pool with lap lanes and beach area in shallow end.
- Separate baby pool area that is gated for safety.
- Outside men’s and women’s bathrooms with showers.
- 2 tennis courts with 2 backboards for single practice.
- Common room available for rent or community use.
- On-site management office.
Hours of the office are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
Clubhouse rental available to Emerson residents only. Rental Applications are available in the office or online once you sign in to the Resident’s Portal. The clubhouse is available between the hours of 8am and 10pm; it rents for $45/hour plus an additional hour for set up/clean up.
Pool Opens: Sat, May 25, 2019 – Closes full time: Mon, Sep 2, 2019 but is open the next two weekends. Final closing date for the pool is September 15, 2019
Pool Hours are: 10 am to 8 pm daily; from mid June to Mid August it stays open to 9 PM.
Annual Membership Costs for the Pool:
- $150 family
- $75 single
- One Day passes available – $10 Adult and $5 Children under 12
The community also has 3 parks and a total of 5 tot lots surrounded by beautiful countryside and walking trails.