Emerson Community Association Facilities
Emerson’s Clubhouse Complex has many features
- Large pool with lap lanes and beach area in shallow end.
- Separate baby pool area that is gated for safety.
- Outside men’s and women’s bathrooms with showers.
- 2 tennis courts with 2 backboards for single practice.
- Common room available for rent or community use.
- On-site management office.
Hours of the office are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
Clubhouse rental available to Emerson residents only. Until further notice, however, for health reasons the Clubhouse remains closed for rentals. The Clubhouse is scheduled for remodeling in September 2022; after that a large community room will be available for rental. Rates to follow.
Pool Opens: Sat, May 28, 2022 – Closes: September 5, 2022.
Pool Hours are: 4pm to 8pm during the week until June 15th. After schools are closed, hours will be 10 am to 9 pm daily.
Annual Membership Costs for the Pool:
- $150 family
- $75 single
- One Day passes available – $10 Adult and $5 Children under 12
Tennis Court Passes are available for free – one pass per family. Please contact the Management Office or see Community Forms for the application.
The community also has 4 parks and a total of 5 tot lots surrounded by beautiful countryside and walking trails.